Do you want to be as happy as the couple in the photo? Then you’re going to need some pick up lines! Pickup lines are a special thing of their own. I love pickup lines for their humor, which means I have written ones myself. Lets just say that this mix of pickup lines will definitely be that: mixed. Why not use a special pick up line on a special someone?
/Use sparingly with discretion/
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
- Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you.
- If you were a tree, you’d be a nice tree.
- Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
- Hey there you sexy arrangement of atoms.
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, I didn’t know what was perfect until I met you.
- You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
- I’m no organ donor, but I’d be happy to give you my heart.
- Do you have a phone in your back pocket? Cause that ass is calling me.
- Are you a sun? Because you’re the light of my life.
- Are you Google? Because you have everything I’m searching for.
- Are you space debris? BECAUSE YOU’RE OUT OF THIS WORLD
- Is your dad a baker? Because those are some nice buns.
Now if you truly want to win someone over, these pickup lines are scientifically proven to work:
- Are you Pluto? Because everyone forgets about you.
- Hey are you a red light? Cause stop.
- “Hey you dropped something.” “What?” “Your standards, Hi I’m ___.”
- If I was a brutally homicidal psychopath, I would brutally murder you last!
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, I didn’t know what was perfect until I looked in a mirror.
- Hella cute. Hella fine. Be my hella Valentine.
- If you were trash, you’d be really smelly trash.
- If you were a booger, I would blow you out and dispose of you responsibly.
- Hey you like food? Me too. Let’s make-out.
- Your face is like the sun. It burns my retinas.
- Are you Russian? Because I’m Stalin trying to talk to you.
- Are you related to Bing? because you have absolutely nothing I’m searching for.
- Is your name Petrisha? Because you’re a positive Petrisha–and I’m a negative Ned. Positive and negative atoms are attracted to each other. Would you like to go on a date?
Have a Fantastic Rest of Your Day,